Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
And the lying scheming bitch (drill hair) gets away scot free. Medetashi medetashi.
Time to drop this I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I am happy that they didn't let the perpetrator just get away scot free, though it does seem that the claim she was being framed by magic might be true (my guess would be some kind of mental magic. That or she was forced politically and then disappeared magically).

Still should have investigated that literature teacher too, though.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, isn't that a disaster for politics? The strongest mages of that generation both had magical meltdowns over the same issue, rampant corruption within the teachers, the authorities treating this all as entertainment, even some kind of secret being kept by the royalty.

Dex-chan lover
Still amazed how drill hair have yet to notice how different the MC is action and connect the dots.
That said, she is probably focusing all her efforts on the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately I'm sure this is the beginning the the boring, unpleasant, generic trope of "she saved the prince so the prince fell in love with her and bothers her for the rest of the series only for her to somehow magically fall in love with him despite disliking him."

Supporter
"We are imperial AIDS" Yes, you are indeed. So is the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Well, flight would be on the top of my skills to learn if at all possible, too. The broom bit would be rather embarrassing though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that answers how the Rose group managed to place so high on the Arithmetic test... But not how it was only noticed after the fact. They made it clear that ALL of the teachers were grading EACH of the tests...

Dex-chan lover
I like the panel of the one wolf howling, and the rest of the wolves being annoyed as they're triggered into instinctually howling too.

Contributor
a0c30f5a01255c591a28663f77952ef4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread