Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Well yes Alice they do indeed care for you alot since the dangerous stuff in yhe past but also cuz their both just kinda 2 doting brothers.

Dex-chan lover
You can't complain about them pampering you when you keep throwing yourself in danger like this.

The other characters being careless is also a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda odd looking magic you used there mister /s.
(shakes head) They asked for a mage, why would you swing a sword at it??

Dex-chan lover
So monsters grow randomly in the forest in a harmless state... How do they not have a functional system to deal with this extremely predictable potential danger? Are they all dumb? Just whack them while passing and let all the others hatch!?

Dex-chan lover
I bet "The Ramina Faith"'s goal is to weaken the kingdom in preparation for an attack

Dex-chan lover
So monsters grow randomly in the forest in a harmless state... How do they not have a functional system to deal with this extremely predictable potential danger? Are they all dumb? Just whack them while passing and let all the others hatch!?
We don't know how fast they grow

Dex-chan lover
We don't know how fast they grow
I know, but does that matter? Even if it was just an hour a large amount of humans can still cooperate to make a system of some kind, hell just train dogs to smell them and fill the forest with them

Dex-chan lover
I know, but does that matter? Even if it was just an hour a large amount of humans can still cooperate to make a system of some kind, hell just train dogs to smell them and fill the forest with them
it would be practically impossible as you would have to actively patrol the entire country day and night and make sure to cover every last square meter of land, its just to much land to cover at all times.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up. Please don't drop it. If you're willing then please redo the chapters by the previous TLer

Users who are viewing this thread