Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
So he's gonna be fine as long as he keeps 1 or 3 immortal beings (like grampa elf and the demon king) around? gooood!
Ah I don't like the cover of vol 3... STOP SHOWING MORE SHOTAS AND LET THE PROTAGONIST MEET THE LUCIFER ASAP! seriously we have more than enough lol

Contributor
Wow someone clearly didn't read all 831(this one doesn't count) messages that i sent, in a few of which i lust over little boys or just admit to being BI.
So anyway this manga does have nice angles and naked shotas are really nice.
The only time I see your posts is when your lusting over lolis (or "cunnys" at you put it), so you must forgive me for not knowing the full spectrum of your depravity.

Dex-chan lover
The only time I see your posts is when your lusting over lolis (or "cunnys" at you put it), so you must forgive me for not knowing the full spectrum of your depravity.
It's actually just somewhat rare to see shotas randomly thrown into any work with proper care put into making them appealing. Like the most standart shota is just not that appealing, i want then either half naked or in cute clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread