Tensei Shitara SSS-Kyuu Goblin ni Narimashita - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck was page 55-61? Was that even in the original, or were you guys posting meme edits without making it clear that it was a meme edit?
Yes. The latter. Their website reader probably like that kind of meme hence why they made it. Tho they do have a history of putting memes like that in the not-so-obvious credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. The latter. Their website reader probably like that kind of meme hence why they made it. Tho they do have a history of putting memes like that in the not-so-obvious credit page.
Its super annoying, unfunny, and distracting. Im glad they left them out of the next two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
goblin=green scales??????????
more like i wanna say this story is about a goblin for clickbait but i don't want no goblin mc

Lame, I would have killed them all, not sparing anyone. Hope this guy can kill when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
Lame, I would have killed them all, not sparing anyone. Hope this guy can kill when the time comes.
He's a fucking idiot; I can't even with this stupid fucking trope of

"bad guy commits literal murder; good guy tells him to 'don't be's a meen naughty poo-poo;' now, everybody sing the friendship song!"

It is about the most pathetic idiocy I have ever read, and a great way to have a society perish; no wonder the gobbos are going extinct...

Dex-chan lover
Its super annoying, unfunny, and distracting. Im glad they left them out of the next two chapters.
The only reason I'm still reading this manga is for the shitposts, but it's true they should be seperated clearly from the rest of the story

Users who are viewing this thread