Tensei Shitara SSS-Kyuu Goblin ni Narimashita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The MangaDex interface, in combination with the dimensions of the image files, is making reading this series on my tablet miserable. Scrolling is necessary, but the interface is treating scrolling gestures as requests to move to the next image.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, you are telling me that he won't be bullied by like 3 goblins who will refuse to believe his power, even when he defeats them???? Or that he won't spend like 3 pages cultiva... Sorry, wrong country of origin.
So anyway, longstrip i guess... Currently not the worst isekai in existence, so here's that.

Dex-chan lover
Look I understand the if it's the Hobgoblin, dragon goblin and the general. But Goblin Girl? Really? She's one of the strongest just by being a girl? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I have seen a lot of these power fantasy things where the protag is a hero, or demon lord, or what have you. But "messiah" is a little on the nose, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
seed goblin well if you say so miss goddess/system "Lilly bend over the goddess/system commands us"

Dex-chan lover
Look I understand the if it's the Hobgoblin, dragon goblin and the general. But Goblin Girl? Really? She's one of the strongest just by being a girl? :kek:
Hey, if your average female goblin looks like…well…a goblin, sexiness to the point you’re turning a goblin slayer to a goblin layer is a goddamn superpower

The power of horny compels you to cum inside and breed the gobussy

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, the author seems to be the most uncreative writer ever. You can't just put "dark" before any magic spell just to give him powers.. what the fuck is dark cure supposed to be? Or dark boost???? That's just retarded writing.
Not worth anyone's time

Dex-chan lover
"Dragon! Knight! Girl!"

It's like a parody of an 70's show, except it's played straight...

Dex-chan lover
You see... goblins are known for their fast reproduction... and if you combine that with a "sexy" female goblin...
I think she can take on a whole knight division:sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread