Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Another one, nice. However, why the Spirit chose to sacrifice herself? Is it because she doesn't want to be accepted? What am I missing?

Regardless. Thank you for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another one, nice. However, why the Spirit chose to sacrifice herself? Is it because she doesn't want to be acceptance? What am I missing?

Regardless. Thank you for the chapter!
The way I read it, the vitriolic criticism is her way of trying to help. Akiyuki's willingness to give up his body if it is important for her pissed her off as much as Hitomi's martyr complex, so she just ragequit.

Another thought - given that 2 out of the 4 only beings with free will are shut-ins and one is probably the king, I wonder if there is a chance that the prince is NOT one of the 4. Would be a gut-punch for the protagonist if true.

Dex-chan lover
This is/was a cool story but what was Laak's goals to begin with? Do they just like fucking with people? I feel like nothing has been established about this world.
it's definitely underdeveloped. The only thing we've really got is that originally the remodeling was done to solve a manpower shortage due to too many wars. Why it got to that point and why Laak is now essentially a puppet nation with apparently only 4 people with a proper ego is a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
it's definitely underdeveloped. The only thing we've really got is that originally the remodeling was done to solve a manpower shortage due to too many wars. Why it got to that point and why Laak is now essentially a puppet nation with apparently only 4 people with a proper ego is a mystery.

The weird thing is the remodeled army seems to be why they need an army in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
This is/was a cool story but what was Laak's goals to begin with? Do they just like fucking with people? I feel like nothing has been established about this world.
It’ll be quickly explained in a later chapter
I’m somewhat confused about why she needed to do that
Does the MC stay as a girl or what? spoil me
Yes.

Aggregator gang
i don't understand the "disgusting" comment, can someone explain what happened

obviously Aki drove the spirit out from his body, but did breaking the chain do anything else?

Dex-chan lover
are you the god of stories to claim what is wasteful or your entitled opinion make you think that?
I don't think they are as negative as you seem to take this. Honestly, I feel like this story really is wasted potential, imagine if it had been given enough time to be more fleshed out. The fact that it probably had to be finished in 13 chapters makes it feel too rushed.

Dex-chan lover
are you the god of stories to claim what is wasteful or your entitled opinion make you think that?
They could've extended the storyline more, like meeting the heroes later on and battling with them instead of being in the hero's party this early, feels like it's forced.

They could've given more time for the mc to develop their own behavior, like helping both sides with their own sets of problems and eventually having a peace contract between the two races.

The main character literally has the body of a killing machine yet it's not even the highlight of this manga, they could've shown the mc fighting actual evil baddies like an ancient dragon that wants to wipe out all the races or something.

Please, tell me your opinion about this manga. All you did was call me an entitled person but I want to hear about your own thoughts about this one.

For me personally, it is indeed, rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Having just reread it, this story was certainly rushed. A waste of a perfectly good setting that had promise.

That said it seems kinda implicit what has been going on.

• Typical demons vs humans conflict/war.
  • Demons invaded all nations.
  • Demons side eventually got to the point they needed obedient soldiers.
  • Demons seem to have experimented on themselves first(I think this was implied by the half Laak guy speaking about his Laak father).
  • War raged on, manpower shortage was created.
  • Thus Laak created new laak manpower by converting enemy humans into obedient Demons using the machine.
  • In the end, there were only 4 Demons left with their free will intact. Likely the king, and the prince. The 2 others might be the original girl that MC body was designed after, and the Princes dead brother. Or it could be 2 other living people.
  • Humans(particularly those whose kingdoms were conquered by Laak) seek to eradicate the demons/Laak.
  • One nation with mythical beasts repelled the invasion and is in a cease fire with Laak.

The why everything started im not sure about. Prince did mention their wish was control, and it's implied the King is stuck in his ways.

Either way it's clear demons invaded the rest of the world, and in their conflict decided to enhance/reprogram enemy humans into enhanced demon soldiers without free will(completely rewriting memories and personalities as they wished). With zephy being the first proof of concept artificial soldier, that could eliminate need to convert humans. It is implied/stated that there are only 4 demons with free will left.

I could speculate on many reasons why demons are conquering the world, but there is not enough specific information to truly narrow it down.

Dex-chan lover
Having just reread it, this story was certainly rushed. A waste of a perfectly good setting that had promise.

That said it seems kinda implicit what has been going on.

• Typical demons vs humans conflict/war.
  • Demons invaded all nations.
  • Demons side eventually got to the point they needed obedient soldiers.
  • Demons seem to have experimented on themselves first(I think this was implied by the half Laak guy speaking about his Laak father).
  • War raged on, manpower shortage was created.
  • Thus Laak created new laak manpower by converting enemy humans into obedient Demons using the machine.
  • In the end, there were only 4 Demons left with their free will intact. Likely the king, and the prince. The 2 others might be the original girl that MC body was designed after, and the Princes dead brother. Or it could be 2 other living people.
  • Humans(particularly those whose kingdoms were conquered by Laak) seek to eradicate the demons/Laak.
  • One nation with mythical beasts repelled the invasion and is in a cease fire with Laak.

The why everything started im not sure about. Prince did mention their wish was control, and it's implied the King is stuck in his ways.

Either way it's clear demons invaded the rest of the world, and in their conflict decided to enhance/reprogram enemy humans into enhanced demon soldiers without free will(completely rewriting memories and personalities as they wished). With zephy being the first proof of concept artificial soldier, that could eliminate need to convert humans. It is implied/stated that there are only 4 demons with free will left.

I could speculate on many reasons why demons are conquering the world, but there is not enough specific information to truly narrow it down.
Not exactly, but you’re decently close, that understanding is more than enough to make it to the part where things are explained

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the TL!! I love this story to bits, so I’m overjoyed at being able to read more of it <3

Users who are viewing this thread