Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
wait, was their lifespan just 2-300 years longer than regular elves? I somehow remembered it to be substantially different, and why they avoid befriending regular elves.
I dont remember well, since I read the ln as well, but I think it is
The soul of the high elves is inmortal, that is the thing that is different to other races. Still no idea what that entail tho

Dex-chan lover
Is he not concerned at all that he's been locked in the golden state? There is the possibility that the 4 hermits are feeding off the energy being released by whatever is in the golden state, and keeping Aesir in there would either raise the energy total or just keep the whole thing under wraps longer.

MD@Home
Is he not concerned at all that he's been locked in the golden state? There is the possibility that the 4 hermits are feeding off the energy being released by whatever is in the golden state, and keeping Aesir in there would either raise the energy total or just keep the whole thing under wraps longer.
He is weaker than the 4 hermits, last chapter established this. As in, no way in hell he can beat any of them either way, so just do what they say and uncover the mystery instead

Thanks for chap
HE ISN'T QUESTIONING THE IMPORTANT PART!
Why are they referring to him in a singular form true ancestor /ancient one, both are particularly singling him out as 'one'. It's weird becuz they're an entire race instead of a sole being like the Dragon or Phoenix.

And wow is he about to find our some incredible secrets of the world?
Cause there only him at the present, is why they called him Ancient One. Don't read too much into that.

Dex-chan lover
wait, was their lifespan just 2-300 years longer than regular elves? I somehow remembered it to be substantially different, and why they avoid befriending regular elves.
I also thought it was more than that, like 500 years or such. And since the chapters have no titles to them to work as reference, I started scanning back through from 1...

But then Kaeha and her mom were introduced in chapter 4 and...I just couldn't keep going.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think of the Sky Fish from Link's Awakening.

Dex-chan lover
The soul of the high elves is inmortal, that is the thing that is different to other races. Still no idea what that entail tho
it was in chapter 1 i think when they explained about the high elves. they become spirits after they die and spirits are immortal. like that water spirit early on or the little spirits that help him regularly or at least tries to, like the one last chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
I actually love the MC being like "guys I'm not that big of a deal, stop involving me with stuff that sounds like a pain in the ass." because that's 100% how I'd act in his shoes. I just wanna travel the world. Not solve political and get have to tip toe around world ending sleeping dragons.

But what also makes this hilarious is the MC brought this on himself. He became the outlier high elf that left what was essentially the garden of Eden because he remembered his past life and just got bored with the peaceful life. Now he has to deal with all of this because AFAIK like no other high elf has done what he has and left to journey like that (even the adventurer elves don't journey like he does). Of freaking course he's gonna get involved with pains in the ass. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they draw attention to the scars on his torso? I don't get it.
EDIT: Oh, I get it now. That's why he suspects there's a hermit. The scar reminded him of fighting one. Totally forgot Vampy Bro was a hermit.
Who? I forgor

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist : And in truth the dragon just want a peaceful rest after being overworked by the gods when creating the world

Dex-chan lover
Hey now, maybe the dragon isn't bringing the end of the world when it wakes up.

But only world-ending threat can wake the dragon out of its slumber.

Still in a sense 'herald end of time' but not its fault.
well from the ln i can tell you the info we got so far is
you see each ancient race has it purpouse the dragon who have so much power that just by walking all living will die (end of living being) phoenix who has the power to give live to the ashen from the dragon (has power over life that he can even create a smaller version of himself just using his eggshell our mc hometown is a village the protect the phoenix while he still in the egg) spirit which govern the very nature itself, the high elf which help the spirit in govern the world (it was said the high elf was created for the sole purpouse so that they have a spirit that understand how living human work) and last but not least the giant which till even now has not explain what role they are suppoused to do beside watching (but if i remember they are the one who plant the biggest tree that reach to the sky and somehow protect the demon race)
well it meant

when they died they become spirit which help other spirit to understand human as for the other purpouse is when a high elf died their body become the seed that sprout the very tree that protect the elf while giving them the very fruit our mc always eat before he leave his hometown

Users who are viewing this thread