Tensei Shite Shota Ouji ni Natta Kensei wa, Katsute no Deshi ni wa Zettai ni Baretakunai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. See you next month again!

Edit: this is not sarcasms. The official raw as this chapter get released is on chapter 4. Monthly update. The next "raw" chapter is planned on July 12, 2024.

The TL group is doing great. 👍

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think I'd see (and focus on) shota thighs this early. I'm blaming The 7th Prince :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why that girl thought that her being creepy and suspicious would make MC want to team up with her. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I doubt she knows he is a prince considering messing with royalty is a punishable offense even if committed by other nobles. Nobles more likely would only carefully cultivate relationship and not as upfront as her and would keep it a secret as to monopolize .

What she think his secret might be along the line with he is Lili's brother or something or he is living with Lili in the same room

Also possible she is bluffing and entire thing is to fish for information.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but… what's with this comic sans lurking here and there? :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
MC can make up dozens of truths in that question...the only reasonable truth is he's a prince.

Users who are viewing this thread