Tensei Youjo. Kamikemono to Ouji to, Saikyou no Ojisan Youhei-dan no Naka de Ikiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Guess we're at the stage where isekai mangas now skip intros and just dive in. Food banzai here we go again!

Dex-chan lover
She has a very nonchalant attitude for being reincarnated into a little girl haha

Always wondered what mental gymnastics has to be done to be that calm and understanding. Also, corndogs are the best.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another random boring isekai.
How mean spirited. I don't get how y'all get tired of genres, I absolutely adore this genre. I've been reading Isekai novels and mangas since middle school, so for 7 years now, making up around a 1/3 of the multiple thousand mangas I read or have read (the rest being romance and slice of life), and still hunger for more. Also if you don't like the Isekai genre or are pessimistic why not just read the countless other genres?

Dex-chan lover
She has a very nonchalant attitude for being reincarnated into a little girl haha

Always wondered what mental gymnastics has to be done to be that calm and understanding. Also, corndogs are the best.
Like, if I was stranded in another world with another body, with a group of kind people... I might not need a long time to sort out my mental breakdown. Or had no chance to sort it out at all...
And yes, corndog with good sausages are the best 🤝

Fed-Kun's army
Will always appreciate an fresh isekai coming out whenever I filter the genre for it.

Dex-chan lover
Another "Main chara gets a fluffy white Fenrir-like companion" on the bingo card

Dex-chan lover
So instead of a corndog it's one of those breakfast sausages on a stick. Probably wrapped up in something similar to pancake batter instead.

Either way, talk about a simple opener, might as well follow it for now.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yuno Orimiya -> Lise :nyoron:

My man is just out here renaming people

Dex-chan lover
Sausage... hotcake? What the hell is that...
These things are in the frozen food section, right next to the waffles and pancakes. They would have you believe that they are the breakfast version of a corndog, or a McGriddle on a stick, but they are neither.

Fed-Kun's army
The opening feels... rushed... it's the opposite of the 8th prince manga which had a very long intro without being an intro at all (essentially read 'filler' pages). This is easier to read but it's like cooking an egg without preheating

Was there a chapter 0 that wasn't translated?

Dex-chan lover
How many isekai this time have the exact same white wolf devine beast fenrir looking ass as their friend in an isekai with nonchalant thinking mc wanting to make good food

Users who are viewing this thread