Terra Formars

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Not sure why, but vol.1 and vol.2 seem to start at chapter 1 separately.

Group Leader
@rdn:
That is because the first volume is counted as the Prologue, with the actual story starting at Volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
@Zunko
The author appently is/was sick with cancer so he was gonna focus on getting that treated and put everything else on hold. The scanlation team mentions that in of the last few chapters

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the author now? is he still healthy?

Is there any back-up plan to maybe pass of the story to another mangaka or anything?

I hope the author would be recovered soon, I really wanna know the ending...the story really intrigued me

Seen the anime came here for the rest of the story...if this shit is even half as good as the anime, you should get rid of your beliefs and replace your God with the lint off of the pixels used to display its name

@HaighHaigh as I have not read the manga yet...I will give you the benefit of the doubt...however as someone who has watched the anime and being that ive heard most of the time the manga is better than the anime im going to go off

THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PREDICTABLE?!!?!??...this shit did a lot of shit most stories are afraid of such as..."Killing off good characters"...and if my memory serves well they executed that pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread