Terror Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is she already back? She died like 3 chapters ago.. also why did this chapter and chapter 99 seem like the ending.

Power Uploader
@AbyssalMonkey That's certainly a possibility, though his corpse disappearing and reappearing alive somewhere looks more supernatural than sci-fi, if you want my opinion.

And it's both a marketing ploy and a real conducing thread connecting the series. If you look around in Google, there's a timeline showing where every series is.

Most of the series only supply characters for cameos in others, but it seems RM and TM, as well as Neolith Girl, are at the real core of the universe and have plots that somehow contribute to each other. That's why Jung Woo's childhood friend is the main villain in RM.

I hear that now seasons 2 of both RM and TM are ending in Korea, there's a bunch of speculation that the two series will cross over in their next installment.

Still, this is much more well-done than DC and Marvel in the West, which I can't stand. You can perfectly enjoy TM and RM as standalone series. I for one only read RM, my familiarity with TM comes from working on the recent chapters, but I haven't read it from chapter 1.

Aggregator gang
People keep mentioning revival man and I am so confused?

I saw that this is in a shared universe with so many series but I always thought that was a joke but are you telling me that is exactly the case?

Dex-chan lover
@Endir
Yea I know, but why kill her off just to introduce her again so early. The impact would have been stronger if she appeared 20 chapters later.

Aggregator gang
@Kendama Did Terrorman have any proper references to other series than?

Cause I only read Housekeeper and Terrorman from this Ylab series

Power Uploader
@Soulwarfare As I said below, outside of the core two, RM and TM, most of the other references are just cameos.

I haven't read TM from chapter 1, so I don't know whether there are other references. I know there are in RM and in Kangtawoo.

But you can enjoy TM without reading the others, at least at present.

mmmm a present you say :D hmmmm im curious what they did to her to keep her alive :D

Double-page supporter
Big thanks to death toll scans for the awesome work on this project, keep up the good work.

Thanks DT, for everything you've done throughout the years.

Fucking hell i thought that was a random baby that fucking dude was from distant sky that was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread