Terror Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 165

Oh wow, shashliks, author really did their research. Although, I should have expected that from inclusion of Khabarovsk

You know the shit is getting serious when they have colour in the eyes 😀

Aggregator gang
Nice ! Come on one more chapter please ? It would be a shame to have a 3 month break right before this fight right ?

Dex-chan lover
when the food is colored and the characters are still grayed out

nothing to do with this specific chapter but can anybody tell me: is MC the actuall son of the doc and the mother figure or was he adopted? I can't remeber the connection with the grave and the hole and so on. If someone still knows please @ me, thanks :)

and another question: if I remeber correctly than this series is part of a universe like the MCU - are the other stories tightly connected to this one and is there a story worth reading out of them? or more like are there connected series or chapters? (if the universe is like MCU then are there parts like the Avenger crossovers?)

@Jinkyns The MC is the actual son of the doc and the mother figure. For the other stories, Distant Sky does feature the main character of Terror Man as a side/reoccurring character, while the MC of Neolith Girl is one of the minor characters in Terror Man. I haven't read the rest so I'm not too sure if there are any more crossovers. In terms of the stories, they do link here and there but more loosely, I guess. Distant Sky is pretty good horror-you can try the first 3 seasons for free on Webtoons, and season 4-5 are on mangadex.

@JasmineFlower
Thanks a lot! :)
But there was also some other kid that was related to the hole, right?

I will trust your recommendation and check out Distant Sky, thanks :D

Fed-Kun's army
@JasmineFlower
Thanks a lot! :)
But there was also some other kid that was related to the hole, right?

I will trust your recommendation and check out Distant Sky, thanks :D
Yes, there was a girl that fell into a Hole, disappeared for a while and came back all messed up and insane, but also super-powerful. Her case is what started the whole Imagine Project - an attempt to recreate her mysterious powers artificially. She eventually died on her own while mumbling something about White.

Our MC was the son of the doc and his wife, but he supposedly died of some illness and was buried, only to mysteriously reappear on the couple's door after a few days, like nothing had happened. The doc dug out his grave with Lilia and discovered one of the Holes there.

BTW aside from the revival event, the MC also was injected with the Violet factor by his mother, though it apparently didn't do anything before he came back to life.

If you read Distant Sky, it's implied the Holes are actually wormholes and may connect to the past or future, though I have no idea where the one from the grave connected to. Was it created by White or someone else? Unclear as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread