Terror vs Revival - Ch. 77

Thank you for the chapter, even if i don't understand who is black hair guy because it's been so long since i readed it

Dex-chan lover
:qq: RIP victor. What an embarrassing way for a bush camper to go.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter and hope you continue. I'd love to see how this thing ends.

My group Overhaul Scans which had picked up this project earlier already posted a break notice on our telegram channel stating the reasons behind our delay. However, this guy decided to snipe our project nevertheless with abomination of a translation and editing(he literally pasted a random Hindu mantra in a dialogue 😂🙏).

It's really unfortunate, if you guys are happy with this translation I have nothing to say, we will gladly stop this project(Let us know on telegram). Me and my team members are literally laughing our asses off. We never had expected that a small group like us would ever get sniped.

My group Overhaul Scans which had picked up this project earlier already posted a break notice on our telegram channel stating the reasons behind our delay. However, this guy decided to snipe our project nevertheless with abomination of a translation and editing(he literally pasted a random Hindu mantra in a dialogue 😂🙏).

It's really unfortunate, if you guys are happy with this translation I have nothing to say, we will gladly stop this project(Let us know on telegram). Me and my team members are literally laughing our asses off. We never had expected that a small group like us would ever get sniped
Continue with your work, i tought your group had dropped in it since "revival vs terror" is not so supported manhwa. (and i do not have telegram and im not intrested in joining it)

I'm just an solo translator,raw-providor,editor & quality checker so i had mistakes&errors and i do not try to denie it (in which i apologzed for translation for Hindu since i do not know it).

And I apologize for snipping, i didnt do it intentionaly.
I wish your team luck with continuation with "Terror vs Revival" and thanks for picking it up.

Continue with your work, i tought your group had dropped in it since "revival vs terror" is not so supported manhwa. (and i do not have telegram and im not intrested in joining it)

I'm just an solo translator,raw-providor,editor & quality checker so i had mistakes&errors and i do not try to denie it (in which i apologzed for translation for Hindu since i do not know it).

And I apologize for snipping, i didnt do it intentionaly.
I wish your team luck with continuation with "Terror vs Revival" and thanks for picking it up.
Please continue with your work I think your doing a great job just for one person. I don't care if the translations are off I just care if they are in english and kinda make sense. If you could continue this it would be great because I have been waiting a long time for this manwha to be translated. (Mass upload pls :))
Nonetheless, I don't think you did something wrong by picking up the project because I thought they stopped uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread