Textbook of Revenge - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The Popular Kids

Dex-chan lover
I mean, taste rules all, but… rushed at 113 chapters? I can't recall any revenge manga longer than that.
There is Juujika No Rokunin but at that point it's dragged out /should've ended longer ago

(tho someone that said they skimmed ahead on this manga said it had a bs/disappointing ending? But either way i can enjoy the ride for what it is)

And interesting how he assumes he's getting 'caught' (well makes sense since he actually IS up to something) tho my thought is that she was gonna fake a video to go 'viral' unless he starts talking about the previous bullies or so

Power Uploader
There is Juujika No Rokunin but at that point it's dragged out /should've ended longer ago

Right, although I read it, I'd forgotten about that particular clusterfuck. Maybe because it's so absurd that revenge doesn't even appear to be what it is about these days.

tho someone that said they skimmed ahead on this manga said it had a bs/disappointing ending?

I mean, isn't that how the vast majority of manga end? I can count on the fingers of my hand manga that ended really satisfactorily. And I'm one of the few people who did like the ending of AoT. Like you, I've learnt to enjoy the ride and not worry much about the arrival.

Because I try my best to not spoil myself with series I follow (and I could, since I'm a translator and all), what I did hear about this one is that
"it starts as a revenge manga, then becomes something else."

I guess I can fly with that.

Dex-chan lover
Right, although I read it, I'd forgotten about that particular clusterfuck. Maybe because it's so absurd that revenge doesn't even appear to be what it is about these days.

I mean, isn't that how the vast majority of manga end? I can count on the fingers of my hand manga that ended really satisfactorily. And I'm one of the few people who did like the ending of AoT. Like you, I've learnt to enjoy the ride and not worry much about the arrival.

Because I try my best to not spoil myself with series I follow (and I could, since I'm a translator and all), what I did hear about this one is that
"it starts as a revenge manga, then becomes something else."

I guess I can fly with that.
Yeah it doesn't bother me too much but i guess some things do fall flat/can seem disappointing when they're building up the hype/suspense/etc, there are some more 'laid back'/down to earth slice of life series that are fine with their endings

lol my only prediction for that is like, he gets revenge on everyone, then tries to get back into his own body or meets other ppl with 'body switch' situations lol. i think it'd only get 'not worth continuing/waste of time' if he suddenly be friended one of his bullies or 'forgave' them versus possibly working together or so outta necessity

Double-page supporter
I mean, taste rules all, but… rushed at 113 chapters? I can't recall any revenge manga longer than that.
Where you got 113 number from? We talking in chapter 15 discussion thread. Also :

"Long chapter doesn't equal couldn't get rushed"

Where you got 113 number from? We talking in chapter 15 discussion thread. Also :

"Long chapter doesn't equal couldn't get rushed"
the raws are at 113, death toll scans have currently only been able to translate 16 of them. so there's 97 more chapters but they're in japanese.

my thoughts on this chapter:
i'm getting why theres so many chapters now they need to to make sense cause i'm just getting hella confused xD.

Users who are viewing this thread