That Villain's Life, I'll Live It Once - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
What benefit would the 'heroine' have by doing this to the MC? She's getting the prince anyway, MC even told her directly, so there's no reason to fake being attacked by MC to split-up the prince and MC.
So I suspect there's several possibilities;
  • She's the original villainess, and she's trying to follow the original plot - though personally I hate this one, as it means the first prince's soul must also be somewhere, and it also demonizes the villainess too much, despite her being wicked for reasonable reasons. It does make sense why the 'heroine' would believe she HAS to be loved though. It also likely means the Heroine's original soul must be somewhere, and that's likely our MC; it just feels too contrived.
  • She's some sort of follower of that goddess, and one of the reasons the church was destroyed was because they were particularly manipulative.
  • She's actually a demon and her goal is the destruction of the the kingdom/world. The reason for MC and MMC's experiences is because the Goddess allowed them to have memories that would advantage them and allow them to stop the demon.
  • She's just a massive bitch.

I feel like the last one is probably the most likely, and will also be the most shocking plotwise. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread