The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 162 - The Ahren Channel's Secrets

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I wonder why they skipped the editing stage before uploading the video. I mean, Ahko watched other videos, so she should've seen jump cuts, no?

Dex-chan lover
would it be possible for a soulmate to watch the video and get the zing from looking at rentarou

Dex-chan lover
Ahko is number one in my heart ❤️ oh who am I kidding all of them are tied for first

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter with ahko. It was just so much adorablenessness

Hem

Double-page supporter
I just love Ahko & having a chapter dedicated to both her & Rentarou made my day. I do agree that putting stuff on the Internet can be a double edge sword with how crazy some people will be. Last thing I would want is for Ahko to be disheartened or worse get harassed that the videos they made weren't good (although Rentarou would probably find where they live & teach them some manners). Well Rentarou had death by a thousand smooches so he be complaining too much. Thanks for the translation.
Top right panel:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/36f2799c-6cec-4a9d-851a-4dd5bc341d99/17

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was like Super cute!!! She is totally one of my fav girl just behind Nano and Tsundere supreme gf.

Fed-Kun's army
Something I found really heartwarming is that while Rantaro would've been okay with posting it as long as Ahko wanted to, she asked him if he wanted to post it and he was comfortable enough to say no. Mutual consent and trust in a relationship, fucking adorable. And a great show of character for the both of them. God this manga is so good.

Thanks for the TL as always!

Dex-chan lover
IMG-1191.jpg
Ahko supremacy

Users who are viewing this thread