The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 165 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Four)

Finally reached the most recent chapter. Sadge that I can't read this daily now but I welcome it as my 29th manga on my weekly/monthly following mangas lineup. See you next chapter, y'all ^^

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the next girl will be like, I kinda hope the go the inclusion route and add someone with a disability.
I mean it would make for some interesting moments having someone in a wheelchair.

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

I wonder what the next girl will be like, I kinda hope the go the inclusion route and add someone with a disability.
I mean it would make for some interesting moments having someone in a wheelchair.

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation
Wheelchaired inspector gadget GF seems pretty abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
Wheelchaired inspector gadget GF seems pretty abnormal.
I was thinking daredevil wheelchair GF that loves going to skateparks, which is how she got herself in a wheelchair though a skateboard accident. She is always very reckless as an adrenaline junkie getting injured. She has an older sister that works as the nurse for the school, that is always patching her up and also ends up being a; GF when our MC gets injured after trying to keep up with her younger sister antics. The older sister was saddened that she wasn't able to stop her sister from getting injured or heal her life changing injury, which is why she is training to become a doctor. She also has a kink for taking care of injured or sick people, which is how she fell for our MC as he is always getting injured trying to cater to his GFs.
This is the idea I have thought about giving to our amazing author a few times now.
Although I have no idea how I would present it to him or if the idea is any good.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Family hangs out with each other without Rentarou. In that aspect they don't all exist specifically for him, they all love each other too.

... calling it "The Family" really gives off an organized crime vibe...

Double-page supporter
It's... a little you know what was it called again ah yeah, mundane life for him

Users who are viewing this thread