The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 170 - Mai and Momoha Become Maid Certified (Maybe)

Dex-chan lover
With how often Mai and Momoha are together in past chapters I was expecting them to be matched up sooner or later, and I guess I was right 😂 +1 kiss between the girls(and couple) in the rentarou family!
I doubt they'll become a couple after one random drinking kiss joke. Especially considering that they are both already in Rentarou's harem. Although, as far as I can tell from the comments, in 2024 there are still a lot of people who are ready to declare any characters a couple after one fanservice out of context.
This are ma favorite chapters where they just focus on some characters instead of everyone it really show how strong their bond is not only with Rentaro but as a family
His harem grows so quickly and so much that if the author didn't do this, he would simply run out of energy and imagination after 10-15 chapters with dozens of important characters in each, lmao.

P.S. As I've said many times before, I'm sorry, but reaction emojis are not a counter-argument and only show that you're upset but can't say anything in response. Especially in your case, 1986ctcel. Yes I remember you. And no, increasing the number of "take that!" reactions will not change this. It will only strengthen it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does that count as under age drinking? cause we all know big cheese is always watching.

Dex-chan lover
you know what guys.. i loved it
f4a40o.png

Aggregator gang
P.S. As I've said many times before, I'm sorry, but reaction emojis are not a counter-argument and only show that you're upset but can't say anything in response. Especially in your case, 1986ctcel. Yes I remember you.
There's nothing TO say to someone that keeps desperately whining anytime someone says that "maybe the girls are bisexual" in this harem series where a ton of the girls kiss each other and do romantic stuff in addition to their shared boyfriend :V

Bet you're still whining about how "Hakari and Karane aren't into each other, it's just a PARODY, a JOKE!" any time someone implies different. Because god forbid characters are bisexual and attracted to more than one person at a time.

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing TO say to someone that keeps desperately whining anytime someone says that "maybe the girls are bisexual" in "muh harem romcom" :V
So, are you so desperate to say atleast something against me that you literally started denying that they could be bisexual just to spite me? In a manga about a female harem with a male protagonist? Okay, I agree that they are straight, if you insist.

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing TO say to someone that keeps desperately whining anytime someone says that "maybe the girls are bisexual" in this harem series where a ton of the girls kiss each other and do romantic stuff in addition to their shared boyfriend :V

Bet you're still whining about how "Hakari and Karane aren't into each other, it's just a PARODY, a JOKE!" any time someone implies different. Because god forbid characters are bisexual and attracted to more than one person at a time.
I will not say anything about the fact that editing comments after an answer is, to put it mildly, not ok (my quotes still retained your original comment by the way). But it's funny how you literally lie about my actions to attack me, even though it's been three fucking years since our last conversation and I not only haven't discussed these two characters, but until recently I haven't even discussed this manga at all. You're a fucking pathetic guy.

And yes, just turn the page back, I literally made a joke about bisexuality and polyamory in my first comment in this thread. So you can go and touch the grass, snowflake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread