The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 171 - The Stacked Woman—Ponytail—Knit Sweater Combo Chapter

Alcohol doesn't make you warm, it's the worst thing to have when you're cold. As it opens up your blood vessels, bringing a source of warmth closer to the surface of your skin, making that heat radiate off you, which is not what you want.

Dex-chan lover
Found this "ad" while reading the chapter. Is this part of April fools?

efb4278c-a761-406b-9d69-19603c5e4c8b.png

Dex-chan lover
Alcohol doesn't make you warm, it's the worst thing to have when you're cold. As it opens up your blood vessels, bringing a source of warmth closer to the surface of your skin, making that heat radiate off you, which is not what you want.
So what you are saying is, she would be radiating her heat and warming up Rentarou, which was her goal in the first place? Sounds like the drunk loser- I mean ethics teacher was drinking- I mean thinking the right stuff.

Dex-chan lover
It took until page 5 for me to be sure that this wasn't an april fool's post.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Teasday
  • p2 (the quotation marks for the combos in each case begin with the combo and end before "combo is the best!", but in later pages the quotation mark always begins with "the" and ends after "best!")
  • p4 should be good to with him -> should be good to go with him
  • p9 double checked -> double-checked
  • p17 esseence -> essence

Supporter
100 Girlfriends I can't tell what would be an April Fool's and a regular scenario, but this really seems to be toeing the line.

Dex-chan lover
The Himari reveal about kissing with tounge her own baby is an odd thought.
While this is a reveal in-chapter to Hakari, we found out that Hahari had tongue-kissed her baby daughter way back in chapter 44, the one where Kurumi was craving the taste of a French kiss.

...that probably doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread