The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 182 - Two Write to Write

Dex-chan lover
I9xCstR.png

:ROFLMAO:
but really this was a great chapter

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was just beautiful. I had not expected a lovely meditation on the individual nature of creativity — and I feel like I should have realized Meru would have this issue. Previously, finding inspiration in fairy tales, making that out of her despair, was what drove her to write, but now she has both Rentarou's love and the family she shares with the other girlfriends — and how do her stories stack up to that? I love that sharing this experience with Shizuka has helped her like this.

(On a completely different topic, one of my guitars has a giant Monster Energy design on it — it was apparently a sweepstakes giveaway at Canadian 7-11s — so I'm going to henceforth tell people it's 100 Girlfriends merch.)

(Actually, it's also Love Live merch; I already added vinyl cutouts of the logos for Shioriko, Lanzhu, and Mia from Love Live Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, because of their debut unit song "Monster Girls". So it's a crossover.)

Dex-chan lover
The good old inspiration called monster had my fare share of em during my college days lol

Dex-chan lover
They must have printed this on onion paper cause I cant stop these tears (and smile!).
(ignore the fact that im reading this on a tablet) dang onion paper!

Dex-chan lover
This is why I love this manga. The girls aren't competing against each other. Instead they love and support each other. Perfect example of "a house divided against itself cannot stand".

Dex-chan lover
All that caffeine and sugar in such a small and delicate body, might just give her a heart attack!

Also this chapter really speaked to me as a writer and following thought and pushing on with writing or any creative pursuit can be the hardest thing anyone can probably do in their lives.

Aggregator gang
Such a precious chapter, I knew Shizuka and Meru would form a bond together somewhere along the road.

It will not take me by surprise that in some future chapter we get to know that Shizuka discovers Naru(or similar) or win an amateur writers contest.

Can we all agree that Shizuka sleeping with her hair arranged as twin braids is heavenly cute:glee:.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I knew this couple would have a chapter sooner or later.
What I like most about this chapter is that Meru recognizes that it's an amateur work, but still sees that it has a lot of power and emotion in it, even the most experienced writers have their dark hours. Although Meru has lost all hope in this world, she has not lost empathy for the people most precious to her. A truly inspiring chapter.

And Meru, don't give Shizuka that shit to drink, that's literally poison.

-----------------
The-100-Girlfriends-Who-Really-Really-Really-Really-REALLY-Love-You-Chapter-182-0-cbz-005.png

Rentaro Family goes weeeeeeeeee in the background gives me years of life and happiness.

Dex-chan lover
I never realized how perfect Meru would be for the author to talk about his field of expertise. Shizuka's wholesomeness is always a delight.

Banned
I'm guessing most of us Authors here are touched by this chapter.

The first story we wrote defined the pace of our career after all.
The first story I wrote was about a stickman, and a talking snail that wielded a gun, so idk if that really defines the pace of my career lol. (Although I don't really have a career, nor am I a professional writer)

Users who are viewing this thread