The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Cat That Wants to be Adopted

Dex-chan lover
The author's conditioned us so well in writing such an absurd world that seeing a catgirl for the first time made me convinced that she's a real deal bonafide catgirl. I didn't even question it or assume that it was just cosplay.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I had to do a double take that I was reading the right manga & not some talented artist's fanfic seeing an anthropomorphic cat. Then again there is a light novel in the works that has different stories that I'll list:
  • Rentaro has only 24 hours to go on an individual date with all of his girlfriends
  • Rentaro gets amnesia, and the girls must help him get his memory back
  • Japan is taken over by aliens (yes you are reading this correctly)
  • A giant robot attacks (again you are reading this correctly)
So ya quite the novel for any fans to read and will be a wild ride. We are already 25% done with the manga & if this is what girlfriend #25 is like, I hope girlfriend #50 will be just as wacky. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this chapter is an extreme roller coaster ride. I've been laughing for 10 minutes just the fact author leaped straight to cat-girl instead some predicted twins/triplets, yandere etc then I continued laughing even harder for 5 minute knowing she's older than Rentarou making the list of crazy adult gf longer. when we reached the mid part the ride goes down steep 90 degrees the more she talk the more depressed I am and I also nearly relate for the pain she felt. in the end chadtaro expels all that dark vibe with his usual chadness

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread