The 31st Piece Turns the Tables - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Im finding it weird how mc is taking too long to realize whats happening. I guess his previous big brain feats primarily comes from his familiarity with the game and the spider was never really solved when he was a player and the bird wasnt in the game then. But he really should have just figured it out in this chapter cause id bet all the readers already realize the bird and the dying when sleeping mystery.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I like or dislike the direction the familiars (the shadows) have taken. Since the 'hot waifu' has joined the team, there has been non-stop banter between them (women, am I right?). It just feels like it's changed the team dynamic.
Not to mention it's a total character shift from what was shown when she first appeared - she was similar to her brother in her stern quiet way, and now she's like a bubbly comedy relief character.

That said, I do like her, and like Orc dude too, and more interactions with them is fun; I just hate how it's blatantly happening because some T&A was added to the team, and now the authors suddenly want to have more interactions between the MC and his shadows, and to give the shadows more screen time. :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread