The Academy's Genius Swordsman - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else find the flash blink cut move lame? If the character was a trained sword master, I wouldn't mind as much but this dude just regressed in the body of a kid and all he got was sore muscles? Wouldn't it be much cooler if the mc were to instead use techniques that would fit his current physique? The flash blink cut is so lazy that author might as well just skip forward and tell the readers the mc beat the goblins without showing us the fight.

Group Leader
Anyone else find the flash blink cut move lame? If the character was a trained sword master, I wouldn't mind as much but this dude just regressed in the body of a kid and all he got was sore muscles? Wouldn't it be much cooler if the mc were to instead use techniques that would fit his current physique? The flash blink cut is so lazy that author might as well just skip forward and tell the readers the mc beat the goblins without showing us the fight.
It kinda works for now. I don’t see any problem with it early on but later, when more experienced ppl come along and he still does that then that is lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread