The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

it's all probably just a placebo, he just thinks he's stronger because of the martial arts lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the villain called Real Life!!! I hate that guy. Don't lose, Staff!

Aggregator gang
Lol, he said it was all crap but.... Suddenly crap became an ultimate martial arts move because he.... got stronger? I don't get how using the move helps in this situation then lol
Thanks for the chapter~

@banjomarx HAHAHAHA touche lol. I mean, I was able to accept that logic cause that was the premise.... But his explanation just didn't make any sense to me. If you get stat points every time you do the tutorial, then obviously you'd be strong afterwards haha. But he literally said that all the martial arts he tried out was trash, but now he's bringing out a move that isn't? Harder to swallow. Though, like yeyo69 mentioned, it makes sense that after testing things out ALL THAT TIME he might have found one or two moves that actually worked. So, if it's any consolation, I've accepted this lovely bit of logic as well now XD

@4sarah1212 he prob tried every artial art move that came to his mind (either from manga, novel or film/series) and most of them were just pure crap when used in real life, but he ended up either finding martial art move that actually work from that pile of bullshit move that only look good.

Or maybe did he end up creating those move by trying everything he could think of? One of the 2.

when he said the typical "i dont want to use 'that'"
i was like - it better be funny

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I just wanna meet his disciple thats now the chinese gang leader

Spent so much time developing bs martial arts into real one that you don't realize how embarrassing that is

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212 you've been watching a man bitch slap people through walls with a SLIPPER and NOW you're questioning the logic behind this manhwa?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread