The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the guy he merked, a merc?
Well I don't doubt he'll brute force this too.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh no there's a witness. Welp you better kill them all then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, it's the Ares guild, the only guild that's been publicly known to kill people and one of them has been murdered? *GASP* How could this happened? X^)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no...
Anyway.

Seriosly, what are they gonna do, MC has already proved that not only is he too powerful to subjugate, he also showed that his existance is invaluable to stop the crevasse disasters. Like, what are they gonna actually do?

Dex-chan lover
So his job is to prevent "Rogue" transcendents from reaching another tier?

Okay, whose the idiot that put our MC in the tower?

I don't get it. So who are exactly the climbers: humans or monsters?

Dex-chan lover
the translation quality somehow decreased.... was this chapter MTL'd or GoogleTL'd ?
... anyways I wonder will we ever get to know the upper floors of the tower ? I don't know if this comic has a novel but if there is a reader of this hypothetical novel around here: anything interesting you want to share ?

on another note I don't remember is MC allowed to tell his friends the information he just received ?

Aggregator gang
@Moth every monster that shows up in a crevasse is probably some kind of climber, be it humanlike or monster like is probably, the higher ranked will probably be more humanlike cause that's how this kind of manhwa usually works.
@Eals it probably is not for him to tell anyone since he is the guardian and he had to level up his "level" to know it himself. But even if he could he probably wouldn't.

Ares guild sure has some guy and no intelligence at all. Like what will they even gain from this ? Just move on and do your thing dude

Hey hey, Ares guild. If you want to charge him with murder, you don't have to stage it. He'll gladly do it. He'll kill all you higher-up little shits who want to cause trouble for him, for free. Pretty sure no human who passed the tutorial tower can kill him anyways.

Seriously, despite his strength and him constantly showing a lazy, non-caring, loner attitude, the Ares guild's top brass seem to be convinced that he'll be a hinderance to their development and insist on causing him trouble and invoking his ire.

In case you idiots haven't noticed, he doesn't care about authority. He literally showed up to an awards ceremony, meeting the high ranked politician in his usual sloppy attire and walked away immediately after it was done. So what if you charge him with a crime? What, you think he's gonna get arrested somehow? By people in the rest of Korea, no, probably the entire world, who can't even keep up with him in speed or strength? You want businesses to deny him service or something on the premise of him being a murderer? Like hell that's going to stop him from taking food from convenience store and leaving the money for it behind.

Literally, framing him for murder doesn't really hinder him in any way. If anything, it gives him an excuse. If he's going to be known as a murderer anyways, might as well kill everyone in the Ares guild that is trying to inconvenience him.

Contributor
They're trying so hard to play the token bad guys. >_> Serious dedication there.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully mc goes "ah, since they called me a killer might as well massacre them all."
it wud be boring if that whatever guild still stands after all of these

Fed-Kun's army
Those Ares people are making the wrong move. But I guess they wouldn't believe him if he told them that he became the guardian of the earth and if he fails the world disappears. Good luck MC.

Fed-Kun's army
So they can't beat him in a fight so they are trying to cancel him? I don't think that'll help much considering his level of "don't give a f*ck."

Users who are viewing this thread