The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Season 1 Finale...

Aggregator gang
And like that the season ended on a fizzle.

That could have been any after fight chapter, a little disappointing but thanks for the work

The fact that it says “capturing” instead of “killing” makes me think Eva’s higher ups are doing something with the climbers.

Dex-chan lover
If the artstyle is gonna change how disciple looks I'm going to cry to death. She's cute, I don't want new artist to change that

Dex-chan lover
What do you tell a crazy disciple who built a cult around her master?

A) I am from a rival guild who is at war with you and need your help

B) I tortured one of your executives and was gonna kill them and now need your help

C) I am the guy who has been trying to kill your master and now need your help to kill him

D) all of the above

I mean seriously, MC must have hit his head too hard with the toy hammer, what is he thinking?

Aggregator gang
@eng1

I’m guessing your comment is for an earlier chapter because I re-read this one and I don’t see it lol

Might have missed it, but sounds like something that would happen lol.
I’m guessing you binged the chapters and commented at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@MachineGunViperWheels i was hoping that it meant that he could summon her or something.
Then again, i just like seeing cute girls, and i was already happy with him not murking the magic circle mage

Dex-chan lover
So about the climber, I think it has to do with where the crevasse they appear last.
This time it was Hyakki Yagyo, aka Night Parade of One Hundred Demons, a mythical legend from Japan; the place that the previous crevasse appear. In Japan it was Cheonma, i dont really know what it is referencing to, but from the name he is Korean; the first place the crevasse appear. The first Climber was Devil Akrir, I can't really tell what it's referenced to, but I guess it's just a "placeholder" as it was the very first crevasse. Following the pattern, the Climber probably something that comes from Germanic myth such as dwarfs, elves or something else.

Double-page supporter
@eng1 the mc is at war with ares not his discples guild she has stomped ares in china if she has 100% control and he saved her executive and returned her

OMG!!!! All that because the MC !!!! xD

I really want to see MC's expression when he meet his disciple xD

Fed-Kun's army
Season 2 already out? Cant wait to see the new line art. Idk how much the artstyle will change but i hope its for the better

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping we get to see Chaos God again since it said that he captured her rather than killed her.

Dex-chan lover
A. Now we pity the Admin for her situation.
B. So, it was a limiter that was involved, not the training.
and C. Here comes the cringe fest.

🥲 i'm getting more disappointed as the series goes on. I'm failing to understand why the author is intentionally making the MC play dumb/lie about the crevasses to his friends (at least his reasons, or even just the fact that he knows something about them without going into details). I also feel bad for the people in this realm because the author has made them all kinda...dense. like why has no one, not even MC, asked "if this is the tutorial tower, what comes after?" Like you don't need to play games to know what a tutorial is 😐 like just mention it once already please! A passing comment, even! Mob and/or friend A: "it's already been 12 years since the tutorial tower appeared, will there be a new set of towers?" Q: "Are the dungeons the end of it?" "Why a tower for the tutorial if it's to prepare for a dungeon/field/crevasse?" A: "Who knows? For now we'll just focus on the tutorial tower and dungeons and watch out for new developments." One panel! Two! Done! Something to give me faith that the author is actually giving some thought to their story/world building! Flat characters and flat world make me sad 😥

@HayashidaYuki it would be neat if the idea is using beings of folklore/legends around the world. But then i just have more questions as to why they'd be earth related if earth is the 9th tier of this tower 😅 but maybe it will be as simple as the climbers are just inspired by folklore. Either way i like generally fusion fantasy concepts. Btw, the admin girl already mentioned (i think it was during her first appearance?) that the creature that our MC defeated in the first crevasse wasn't a climber. So the folklore theory for climbers still works!

so the lock is only on the information that can be seen and not on his growth...that's stupid as hell, why even put a lock if that's the case

Aggregator gang
@toomanywords

In my mind the reason I’d keep the ability to know where the crevasses were going to appear would be because that leads into the character explaining their duty as a guardian and the fact that earth is just a cosmic floor in a dungeon tower.

People would flip out if they suddenly learned that, at least this way earth is able to keep ticking over with some small semblance of normality, even if cities keep getting destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
@toomanywords

Telling everyone that 'Stronger and stronger beings will come from crevasses that can start anywhere at any time. You can try to fight them, but you'll most likely lose whatever you send there against the bosses until I arrive there' wouldn't really make the situation... better.

Users who are viewing this thread