The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON i wanted to see what happens...... clockblocking us like this...

Group Leader
Hello everyone , the translations are going to continue. Ch.6 most probably we will update today or by tomorrow. Enjoy reading no offence.

Group Leader
We are sorry if the translations are not that good. But we have just recruited a good translator plz be patient. We will update the ch 6. We were searching for a site to update, so 1st we did at bato.to. But from now on we will do at mangadex. Tnx for cooperation.

thanks for the translations, nobody is forced to read it so I don't get why complain about free content

@Archaron and if the original scanlation group decides not to translate anymore like in a lot of these cases ? what are we left with?

Group Leader
We have contacted the original scanlation group and awaiting there response. After that only we will decide whether to update or not.

I won't parrot the "Sniper no sniping" crowd because I genuinely don't care, but I will say when there is a series with an active group working on it, you should bare minimum aim for a similar level of quality and contact the group before you post anything. Especially on a website like MangaDex where as you can see people are pretty tribal about these matters, it can come off as unexpected and rude to see a new group post a new chapter for an active series, which is heinously stupid but that's the hand you're dealt around here.

That said, your upload is rough in a lot of ways, low image quality, inconsistent typesetting, poor editing, etc etc. I'm not opposed to seeing multiple groups work on a series independently, all I care about is overall quality, if anything I think it's great to have a new group trying to advertise for talent and build up experience, but this was a pretty weak showing in general and all I can say is aim higher if you do actually continue to work on this series.

Why the hell didn't you use the raw chapter from naver ? https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=738694&no=5&weekday=wed
Also did you translate from vietnamese to english? You guys really are something 🙄

Group Leader
So finally are you all trying to say that we should stop uploading?? We just started guys. We are low on members. We even tried and got many raws. Since we have recruited new members, they have started working deligiently, ch 6 is almost translated, so tell me if want us not to post here where should we? Are u guys so against us? We worked really hard even though the quality is like this. But we are learning from experience. Sry!!

So much is low quality on the internet that I don't even notice anymore. As long as it's readable my mind auto corrects the mistakes anyway.

@1st_Manga_King Whenever you upload something that some other group already started the whole comment section turns into a long debate on the virtues and vices of doing so. A lot of people are worried that the group that did the higher quality version will stop translating. It's a legitimate concern because it's happened a number of times. Other people don't worry about that much and will be happy with fast releases for now. So, are there people against you doing this? Yes. Are there people who support you? Also yes. You have to decide if you're ok with that. I'm glad you decided to reach out to the original group.

I appreciate the work you put into this. Everyone starts somewhere.

Is bato.to even a legit site? It looks like it hasn't been updated sine somebody put up a site to snipe the domain name after the original Bato.to shut down. It has a false copyright clam at the bottom "© 2010-2019 AnyACG.com, all rights reserved." The original site shut down 2 years ago and was not copyrighted by AnyACG. The AnyACG website itself doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread