The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is the point where he kicks him out a window and shouts, "THIS IS KOREA!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it
The guy is obviously OP as hell and everyone knows it
What's the point of some cheap intimidation??

I think he will destroy them. His strength is beyond all measure he is a monster what do they want to do to stop him?
And Korea if they would have to judge between a Guild who rips off Hunters and The strongest Hunter will most likely choose him.

Dex-chan lover
Would have been hilarious if the MC had pierced the table clean with his punch as answer. Benting it? lol

Thanks

Bald guy trynna scare mc through brute force. Try clearning that dungeon for a thousand times first, brat.

a new punchbag has appear.....challenging person who stuck for 12 years(xxxxx clear time the dungeon)...

thx for the release...

why this stupid guys doing it, punch the table 😂, mc alredy punch the wall maze to the exit

Spoiler next chap

Those two will get beaten using a slipper 😂

Thank for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are too f'n short. This chapter should have ended on the MC beating the piss out of those 2. Now next chapter will just have the beating so nothing will move on until ch 10.

Double-page supporter
No, no it's him to think about things carefully while he still have a head attached to his body
btw, is the girl on the cover his student?

*guy literally punches holes though entire fucking walls*

"Hey break that table thatll teach him"

Users who are viewing this thread