The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Beating someone with a slipper is worse than hunting down and murdering people in cold blood. Yeah... 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone knows how slippers are a terrifying weapon...Especially in the hands of a mother

Wow this comic has made me laugh more than I have all month, thanks for translating this I can't wait for more!

For a moment there, I was worried only the henchman would get beat up and the boss would be let go. Whew!

Asians and Lations know the power of LA CHANCLA(la chancla)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSicdnahJ7o

Dex-chan lover
"What went wrong and how?" seriously dude a bunch of chapters ago they said past the 51st floor the difficulty ramps up by a shitload and culminates to "wth is this wall" on the 99th that most people sent there seem to unable to deal with quickly that the reason any hunters are reasonably coming out alive is because the MC likes giving out a helping hand and curbstomps the boss

even if the frog in the well works on the MC the world is still probably gonna be pretty small place and a bare handful of people who could come close to him

Ok, 1. adidas has solid quality flip-flops, 2. did he just eat the strawberry with the green part?

Users who are viewing this thread