The Ancient Magus' Bride - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I love the chemistry between Stella and Ashen Eye, on the other hand, I'm scared of what Ashen Eye might do because they seem so cunning.
I believe he once stated he just loves to see humans struggle so... I bet we can expect he'll try to nudge things between the supposed dragons so Chise and co has to suffer quite a bit. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the AI translation is good (or the guy who does the last touches is good), but wasn't this out for like most of the month?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this going to be published biweekly now? Please, let it be true

So Ashen Eyes is a scorpionoid abomination, huh... that explains the multiple limbs we saw previously on him.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like they gave the person editing the ML translation a bit more leeway this month. The characters actually have some character in their dialogue.
Agreed. We don't know how much of the work is from the AI and from the editors/proofreaders, but whatever that may be the end result is good.
If they manage to sustain this model in time then fine by me, as long as the good and professional translators keep getting work as editors and proofreaders. Localizers can go fuck themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I’m suspicious of ashen eye being this nice, on the other hand on the surface, he has reason to be. If the surface of their relationship is truthful, then my respect for ashen eye is going to go up tenfold,
I just don’t think he’s entirely acting in good nature here

Dex-chan lover
I’m suspicious of ashen eye being this nice, on the other hand on the surface, he has reason to be. If the surface of their relationship is truthful, then my respect for ashen eye is going to go up tenfold,
I just don’t think he’s entirely acting in good nature here
Ashen eyes is all about fun, chaos, and surprises to amuses itself regardless being good or bad
And Stella knows this very well hence her statement on not being an obedient doll

Notable improvement over the previous translation, thankfully. Still, the typesetting and stagnant font use leaves something to be desired.

In any case, very glad to see Stella and Ashen Eye back. Was a bit miffed they only had a couple scenes together before, that didn’t even make the anime

Users who are viewing this thread