The Another World Demon King's Successor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this is why humans deserves to die XD rather be on the inhuman side than humans XD

Aggregator gang
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy."

Every time I read a new isekai 😭

Dex-chan lover
This retard has just made both Hero and Maou as enemies. I don't have much hope for humanity's survival in this isekai.

Dex-chan lover
True, the it's like 50/50 in isekai if you join the demons or the humans lol

Aggregator gang
Well, it seems to be a revenge manga, alright.

The hero seems to be your textbook naive character who decides he wants peace, as is tradition.
He is friends with many girls with back issues, so far respecting the tradition.
He fights the demon queen, who also have back problems, and defeat her only to be betrayed in the end. He probably couldn't foresee such development due to his d*ck being compromised by his closest friend...

Yeah, i will need chapter 2 to see whether this series will be good or not, so far it is just another revenge manga, which is normal..since there's only 1 chapter...

Dex-chan lover
My Prediction: According to the Title of this Manga I guess the Hero will become the next Demon Lord/King and the Demon Queen died by saving the hero's life!

Dex-chan lover
Description: "Demon King saves the Hero"
Chapter 1 seems to go: "Hero saves the Demon King"

... ?

Fed-Kun's army
I love the princess's little line about her not being able to be friends with someone inferior to her.
Solution: Have HER fight the demon lord, who's not holding back and see how she fare.
If she's defeated, it means *fake shock* she was actually the inferior one.

So I'm guessing what she REALLY meant "I can't get along with someone who's superior to me because I have an inferiority complex! Plus her boobs are bigger so kthxdie"
Wouldn't be surprised if she killed the elf girl too.

Double-page supporter
So this genius modern person apparently never bothered to pick up a history book, a map, or have a conversation with any of the demons he was convinced there could be peace with. If he had, he might have picked up on the fact that apparently, the humans were the ones invading the demons.

He obviously doesn't understand what the war is about, either. "I punched the leader of the opposing forces. We can now have peace." Honestly, I feel bad for the state of the Japanese education system if this is the level of reasoning of an average adult.

Users who are viewing this thread