The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 23 - Surprise?

The last one was something out of your control but this guy didn't deserve to be traumatized. He'll never get over this thinking his love kills people.

Damn,,, so like,,,, i feel like we could have gone about this in a number of ways,,,

Wait, maybe I missed something, but why did she stick around for another 2 years? I thought her mission was complete? It couldn't be just to do whatever she did at the end, right...

Thank you for the update! 💕

why'd she stay for 2 more years?? but i don't think those two would end up together right?? lol i look at the cover.

Dex-chan lover
Is there always going to be some obsessed guy at the end. And why did she stay two more years, what a dramatic exit.

Was wondering if she actually offed herself so I looked a bit ahead in the raws, didn't feel like using google translate though but
it's not as bad as it seems lol and it looks like they explain why the guy was obsessed with her, though doesn't look like anything happens with that since at the end of the chapter she's back in that system space, then the chapter after that she's in a new world. The guy on the cover for that arc has long hair but the same eye/hair color as the guy on the series cover/potential ml, so I wonder if that's him?

Also, was there another side mission that she needed to complete? Maybe that's why she stayed? That or it was just for random plot/dramatic purposes lol

Users who are viewing this thread