The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
"And that, my little David, is what we call a "oneshot". Learn well, young padawan." Frey 2020.
And serioursly, "Sun of a beach"?! XD
And "Magic Missile" is to much. Haha. Even the nickname that come with it.

Dex-chan lover
Attacking an opponent while they're talking or transforming?
I approve
Git gud

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw

I’m glad that in these dark times we can rely on you Sun of a Beach for such nicely-translated chapters of this manhwa. Thank you so much for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Really? Broken legs and all is fine, but pls, dont use language that 12 years old already use today? ... oh man... author is a weirdo... xD

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith I think the author just self censored because of the weird over sensitivity towards vulgarity in S. Korea. Its something of a common trend in most East Asian media. (I'm from the philippines and we share that trend for reaching PG or below 13 ratings)
Edit: spelling because of darned autocorrect

Fed-Kun's army
@CrimsonWarden Huh, kay, well, seems not so different from the weird obsession with sexuality they have in the US, bloody mangled bodies are fine, but never let a boobie slip... some cultural things are just weird :D

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha. So edgy "Death Missile"

Kids being violent to other kids is also a weird subject in how its portrayed. Sometimes its all fine, especially in sports, but when it's an adult being violent to a kid, the only slightly tolerable context is in discipline and some places would even cut away showing the scenes and just imply it afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread