The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
ooGplrH5ITZ1Pms7MhBbiqOPxCyf_4DjWBZhrDJq_CI.jpg

Reminds me of this

N2O

Dex-chan lover
LOL somehow I missed the neck, then came over to comments. Ayayayya

Hold up, did Isabella seriously just mention the Demigod to the dark elves? I swear, sometimes she does some pretty stupid things that make me see her in a bad light

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Ok, just casually mention the hidden enemy of the world to some one with unsure origins. What could go wrong?

She could say "hey, don't tell anyone, but we're actually assassins with a super secret mission in that castle over there, no big deal" and it would not be dumber than what she did there...

Dex-chan lover
Guys, the particular Dark Elf in question already knew about Demigod.

And people actually ask: why do you hate Isabella so much?

God, I hate her so much. She like Aqua but without the endearing parts, just pure 100% annoyance.

Contributor
@In0suke I was thinking the exact same thing. I guess she doesn't know the lore behind it or the consequences of her actions ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

For all you dumbasses complaining about Isabella in the comments stfu and reread. The dark elves are at the tower precisely to stay hidden from demigod and his people so they already were on the same side. The dark elves, however, didn't know what Frey's goal was and that is why the female dark elf is stunned...

Dex-chan lover
@XxxMercury I know, right? It was pretty funny reading those comments from the haters. Normally they would have remembered the elves were invited for the exact purpose of investigating/fighting the apostles, but the hate filter makes them forget the simplest of things if Isabelle is involved in any way.

I have also sometimes passionately hated some characters in manga. I hope I didn't act like that, myself. Maybe I did. Who knows.

That was only mentioned to Frey, unless Frey told Isabella that information. She is just spouting very condemning information to people you don't know are on your side.

@Kaarme @XxxMercury
You both make good points, but,
1. You are the ones who need to reread. (especially to @XxxMercury for being that one guy, you also need to stfu along with the reread)
2. You are the ones who needed to remember.

At this point in time, it is not shown that Isabelle is even told that the elves are on their side (against the demigod).
So basically she just told someone who she didn't know was on their side, important information.
In case that Frey actually told her that, it definitely is not in the manga physically and was never shown.
Meaning that the people who you call "Haters" and "dumbasses" are actually more correct than you both can ever be.

"It was pretty funny reading those comment from those haters", right back at you (not that you're necessarily haters).
Commenting this, thinking that you were correct, but the both of you didn't even bother checking your facts before commenting, I find it pretty funny.
"...the hate filter makes them forget the simplest of things" another right back at you (but this time, it's the hate towards people who you 'thought' were wrong).

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfypvp123 It was the scene right before the scene where they were all already at the crime scene. It's not unreasonable at all to assume Isabelle would have been informed about the elves already. She's not a main character, so we won't see, anyway, every single thing that happens to her. I'm talking about haters because they want to see every single detail linked to Isabelle in the worst possible light, so they reject the notion she would have been told things essential to her life and the lives of others. What is more logical: That she's told essential information or that she's not told essential information? You could argue Frey hasn't always told her everything in the past, but those were times when she wasn't yet a part of anything greater, let alone a bigger cooperation effort. If it's just some training trip, what would it matter? Things are different right now.

Besides, it's well established there are many readers who really dislike Isabelle and want her gone, for various reasons. Just check the comments of many of the previous chapters. You can't miss them.

Why the hell is she mouthing off all of his plans to someone they barely know and have no information on? Oh she seems kinda nice so let's leak everything of essentially government secrecy because I'm a dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread