The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Wouldn't people treat him like a mental patient while hes known as the biggest weakling of their school?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty honest for a guy to actually ask only valid questions.

Why didn't she stop to ask him about being 4000 years old? The one time a reincarnee gives no shits about telling everyone they've reincarnated and no one grills them on it

All I know is that I am literally shaking right now from the sheer magnitude of this man's bullocks.

Double-page supporter
How convenient that the random you said you would have married is right before you. Kinda dumb for that to have been so overly specific.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty lucky for him that the teacher didn't ask any questions about...oh, any important people or events from the last 3900 years.

Group Leader
interesting premise, but like did he get none of frey's memories? he'd be pretty dumb to not play the part of frey, but i feel like the author's just gonna let him get away with it

i always disliked the fact that frey has just been replaced, his story is already over, and now mc is just gonna get op and get ez female and that's it

@XNovalX and it's been four thousand fucking years why the hell would she be considering asking some dude who lived four millenia ago for their hand in marriage

Double-page supporter
@merukit Makes it seem like a fucking parody of other reincarnation cultivation manga...oh wait...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was convenient that the prof only asked those questions.

I don't like her. She didn't stand up when Frey was beaten up but now she is for some reason smh

ugh isabella is ok, they’re probably gonna make her the female lead but i wish they wouldn’t, she didn’t give a damn when frey was beaten up to the point of suicide but now she’s suddenly in love with him cause he became op, i’d rather have the mc not have anyone rather have her as a love interest lol

Dex-chan lover
Her hips are wide 🙃 and shouldn't he keep a low profile so he doesn't attract the attention of the god? I assume the god knew he escaped, but maybe doesn't know which body he possessed.

Eh, The Great Sage Schweizer Wilsemann is really giving me the look of Hope Estheim from FF13.

Aggregator gang
Academy, annoying ginger, quiz, shaming a professor. Deja vu. I totally read something like that long time ago. But can't totally remember what.

Users who are viewing this thread