The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Reap what you sow, bitch. Then again, if you didn't drive the original Frey to suicide we'd never have this story.

yeah right, the academy would surely allow their students to basically kill each other in mock battles. this is retarded.

Where's the scene with his beautiful prof date? I want to know what happens. What novel chapter?

I believe he's going too far. Concerning physical damage I don't think the boy was ever injured that badly. Though I can't be sure. Plus being unable to call for help must be the worst.
That being said it feels so good to be the bully.

What's funny is when in novels or manga's where the mc is a coward is strongly mocked by the people reading it, while if he didn't injure the antagonist enough most people will scream for how dumb that is. Just kill him or break his legs! But when it actually happens most people will say he had gone too far. At least the ones who comments.

But the thing is, he didn't kill him and the antagonist drove the original owner of the body to suicide that can be seen as semi-murder, but the antagonist also bullied the original owner's body full of bruises and wounds for years long.

So what if the mc breaks their legs? They deserved it. Revenge will always be 10 times worse than what you received. For people who don't see that is just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
eh? she ignores frey being bullied forever but she sticks up for the bully? forget her

@botodopo
13 days late but oh well

it's the common thing with the entire cycle of bullying, this chapter shows it nicely actually

someone bullies someone else, bystanders afraid to be on receiving end do nothing, victim afraid of it getting worse doesn't report it (not always the case but it is more common for the victim to not report)
it's not until the bully is taken out of the equation that everyone now feels free to express their own thoughts and take action. For example, the guy is immediately trashed talked after his career as a magician was ended
and while some people would desire revenge to be enacted on the bully and think what he got was deserved there will still be people who don't like any kind of violence

@Skylars Nah, he enacted the perfect amount of force against the guy. His threat was to destroy his vocal chords, arms and legs. The MC only put him on the receiving end of that threat. Let's not forget that he put the original owner of that body through hell and eventually caused him to commit suicide, by goading him to do it. He deserved everything that came to him.

A little vicious, but I like that the teacher didn't try to protect the noble kid after the tables were turned

Dex-chan lover
shame on you MC, you know the suffering Frey went through, how far these bastards bullied him and you let this bastard, the one who was cheering for Frey to kill himself go with nothing but a injured throat and 2 broken legs... that is so fucking weak.

Users who are viewing this thread