The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
i know it's to prove a point and all
but damn MC is stupid.

sell all the things inside first. the castle was made by corruption money right? sell what you can sell, then give back to the victim. THEN you can destroy the building. although selling the building is another way.

the way it is now, you only helped Dieran and fam.

Dex-chan lover
but damn MC is stupid.

sell all the things inside first. the castle was made by corruption money right? sell what you can sell, then give back to the victim. THEN you can destroy the building. although selling the building is another way.

Overall the entire conclusion to that scenario is: "big boom revenge big bad goes oh norr audience claps".
I don't think overall, the author cared to gauge any other angle other than how to generate a bad guy to triumph over.

Dex-chan lover
but damn MC is stupid.

selling building intact prob wont do much for act of revenge anyway, beside money doesn't much matter for him to help someone's heart, a great firework is fantastic

Dex-chan lover
such a big waste, i guess a rat house even if it is a gold house you'll burn it

Dex-chan lover
She still helped to embezzle the money
She still poisoned her own husband, who is in a catatonic state
She was still complicit in the deaths of her father's opposers.
She almost got her son killed.

It doesn't matter if all this was against her will, she still needs to be punished.

Dex-chan lover
but damn MC is stupid.

In addition, this castle probably held a lot of other evidence that could incriminate this old man even more.

Yeah, a stupid move.

Dex-chan lover
selling building intact prob wont do much for act of revenge anyway, beside money doesn't much matter for him to help someone's heart, a great firework is fantastic
the commoners from which the corrupt money comes from is having quite a miserable life right now. heart is important, but you only care enough about heart after all your basic needs is fulfilled.

and i'm not saying sell the building(although i did say it's an option). i said to sell the things inside first. expensive artwork. silverware. luxury furniture. things like that.

Dex-chan lover
but damn MC is stupid.

MC probably had alot of money so it don’t matter much

Dex-chan lover
She still helped to embezzle the money
She still poisoned her own husband, who is in a catatonic state
She almost got her son killed.

It doesn't matter if all this was against her will, she still needs to be punished.
Hm? In chapter 23 wasn't it explicitly said that Count Dedran poisoned her husband without letting her know?

Dex-chan lover
...I don't think you can just... do that. Surely this would realistically backfire badly, right? Or is his connection through that one mage so powerful that the Empire just lets him do that?

Hm? In chapter 23 wasn't it explicitly said that Count Dedran poisoned her husband without letting her know?
Yeah, the only crime you could attribute to her is the embezzlement. Literally last chapter her SoB father told her how he poisoned her husband as he revealed his plan to maim her son. Her father then was going to kill her and her entire family, so I don't know why she is to blame according to PolyChrome. And lastly
Where did this come from? I don't remember her murdering anyone or even admitting to it. Strange of her to make evidence incriminating herself of the embezzlement but not of murders she (apparently) committed against her father's opposition, considering how much she resented herself for what she had done and clearly wanted to be punished for what she did.

Users who are viewing this thread