The Baby Prisoner of the Winter Castle - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Between Brielle and the count's legitimate bitch daughter, any sane man would choose Brielle. Even the man who knocked Asella up didn't want her as a wife and disappeared. It wouldn't be surprising if the count was already ordering his pharmacist to prepare a painless poison to spare himself from the public humiliation and destruction awaiting him.

Double-page supporter
What great symbolism, that when the whore that I forgot the name of left and the room got so much brighter all of a sudden! C:

Dex-chan lover
What great symbolism, that when the whore that I forgot the name of left and the room got so much brighter all of a sudden! C:
On top of Brielle's dress being a whitish colour and the other one's being dark.

Dex-chan lover
So now that that's over with does this mean they can start flirting more and remind me of how forever alone I am?
If I am going to be reminded of my forever alone status regardless I would rather it be seeing an adorable couple flirt, not dealing with the audacity of some bitch who can't keep her legs closed long enough to even know who the father is.

Users who are viewing this thread