The Baby Raises a Villain (Promo) - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
I swear, throughout the chapter I thought the duke suffered from multiple personalities. 🤣
But I would like to know something @CloudTsuchiya, why did you put oneshot between the tags? 😅

Dex-chan lover
I have next to no idea of what happened... But I'm freaking loving this story. No honey, you will never be able to defect that family. You leave, they will burn the world to ashes until they find you.

Wut...did the dad just clone himself? He's got 3 kids already why did he adopt another.

Aww, so it's just a promo one-shot? What a shame that we can't read it as a manhwa, the story seems interesting and the art is gorgeous!

Fed-Kun's army
Its SPOON's ART! i saw lots of claudes lmao..but more doting and overprotective, GOOD.

it looks similar to spoon's art but i don't think it is? her baby look is different from how spoon draws babies/children, and spoon never posted about this on her social medias/blog...

Dex-chan lover
What a mixup. Semi isekai ghosts, A eunugh/emperor?, Napoleon? and a nurse that would fit into a WW2 setting. Time travel and a doting tsundere adopted father?

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a promotional something or other instead of an actual one shot.

Also that lineup is just ridiculous and "partially racist"... whatever the term is for "If you are going to put "famous technically lookalikes" like Zhuge Liang, Napoleon, and maybe Nightingale there, you should go all the way and include others like Nuclear Gandhi."

Users who are viewing this thread