The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
At least she knows what she's doing as she's doing it, and is making the choice to do it. Actually just saw a video that mentioned scene structure, and that's textbook form of a reaction scene followed by an action scene.

Makes sense to me. Twenty years ago I learned the ambiguous "The door was unlocked when I got there."
Sounds like your average Amogus argument.

Dex-chan lover
"If you use your skill in a place like this, you don't know who might see you."
Well, judging by your position, you are already in the middle of the room. Why not move to the corner a little bit to minimize the possibility of unintentional eavesdropping?

I wonder, in many series, including this one, they always create scenes in the middle of the room where everyone is watching. It is like a play stage. Oh wait, probably they intentionally make it that way.

Makes sense to me. Twenty years ago I learned the ambiguous "The door was unlocked when I got there."
Another example is "The new mayor's wife is pretty." We do not know if "new" refers to the mayor or the wife.

That is why we can adopt an OOP1 approach, such as mayor.wife.new = "pretty"; or mayor.new.wife = "pretty";, which provides more clarity. In the first, "new" refers to the wife, and in the second, "new" refers to the mayor.

1 Object-Oriented Programming.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Thank goodness he went from shouting a bunch to solving the problem.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Thank goodness he went from shouting a bunch to solving the problem.
No way the good guy from the game is actually a good guy in real life too right? That's not how it's supposed to be right? For the personality of the characters to not change for no reason is not how it should be.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how this series actually follows the logic of a phone game with her skills.

Dex-chan lover
So now we have 3 romantic interests and all of them better then the actual ML.... I bet the rest of the OG leads will also be better too.

Users who are viewing this thread