The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
people read manga on tiktok...?
Depends on how you define "read".

Some people watch read a summary of a novel and say they read the novel, or watch 50 clips of key moments of the Lord of the Rings and say they watched the trilogy.

Hm...as someone who has already lived two lives as part of a crime family, its understandable yet interesting how she doesn't realize that if she gets out of the underworld using underworld methods, she'll never actually get out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's relevant to how Ricardad is acting, I'm hoping Francesca will refuse the engagement by bringing up the 'chivalrous crime boss' image of her grandpa.

Just because they're 'villains' doesn't mean they can't have standards, and Ricardad going 'any means necessary' is clearly not something she like.

Dex-chan lover
give me a spoiler
who actually kill his family?
The full scene gets revealed at the during the first novel volume, which would be like 6 manga chapters from now, maybe. From what I remember, one of the two families that we haven't seen in the manga yet attacked the Aldini, badly hurting Leonardo's father and brother, and burned their home. Leonardo was by their side while they lay dying and used his power to absorb their abilities. As a child, Leonardo didn't have any abilities because his ability was to absorb the abilities of a loved one when they die. Because of this, he feels like he stole from his dear family and hates himself for it.
Its implied that the attack on the Aldini was caused by the big bad guy puppeteering the attacking family, just like how it happened during the disaster at the party from a few chapters ago.

Double-page supporter
The full scene gets revealed at the during the first novel volume, which would be like 6 manga chapters from now, maybe. From what I remember, one of the two families that we haven't seen in the manga yet attacked the Aldini, badly hurting Leonardo's father and brother, and burned their home. Leonardo was by their side while they lay dying and used his power to absorb their abilities. As a child, Leonardo didn't have any abilities because his ability was to absorb the abilities of a loved one when they die. Because of this, he feels like he stole from his dear family and hates himself for it.
Its implied that the attack on the Aldini was caused by the big bad guy puppeteering the attacking family, just like how it happened during the disaster at the party from a few chapters ago.
imagine having fire and ice powers

Dex-chan lover
Page 18, bottom middle, you wrote "the his majesty the king."

The first "the" should be removed. I'm guessing this is a typo :3

Supporter
people read manga on tiktok...?
It's kinda a trend in SEA. I assumed it is since my co-worker sometimes open the "streamer reading manga panel" video on youtube. (so I guess similar thing on tiktok)

and those "creator/streamer" sometimes adding more context(like remind listener about what happened in previous chapter, how it was foreshadowing) while reading it.

I asked him once and he said "It's like listening to radio while eating/working and he will reread it later or he can just backlog it and reread all of them in off day when he have nothing to do"

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda a trend in SEA. I assumed it is since my co-worker sometimes open the "streamer reading manga panel" video on youtube. (so I guess similar thing on tiktok)

and those "creator/streamer" sometimes adding more context(like remind listener about what happened in previous chapter, how it was foreshadowing) while reading it.

I asked him once and he said "It's like listening to radio while eating/working and he will reread it later or he can just backlog it and reread all of them in off day when he have nothing to do"
Wait in SEA? It's one thing if it's facebook but tiktok?

Users who are viewing this thread