The Best Smell - Ch. 81 - Growing in Autumn

I was happy for the update but now that I read it I'm sad hsjsns
Thanks for the chap btw💙 or is it thanks for the translation? Dunno how they say it in English jdjsjjs

aww sometimes I wonder how Kamin grew up to be such a sweet and fluffy boi, when his family is so toxic. He's literally a smol marshmallow 😪

That's the spirit, Kamin! You deserve great things, and you know you can get them!

Awwww i was getting upset that he wasn’t paying attention to ML but then I remembered that he’s trying to escape and he doesn’t have the luxury to not care about his studies like ML😭😭

I'm afraid Kamin's mother is going to do something to stop him from being free/happy.🙁

Thanks so much for the update!😊

wanting to leaving is the first step... accepting that you are in a shithole is a good progress. it is somewhat similar to addiction.

This author keeps playing tennis w/ my feelings, bouncing them back and forth.
Good chapter. 😞❤️

Double-page supporter
aawww kanggo is so cute getting all excited :'3

and YES PLEASE DO GET OUT OF THERE DUMP YOUR TOXIC FAMILY AND MOVE IN WITH UR BF PLS THEY DONT DESERVE U 😭

Kamin!!! It’s horrible that you’re living like this!! I’m glad you’re upset!! You deserve nothing that they’re doing to you!! I wished you could leave now and stay with Kanggo’s family, I don’t think you’re able to voice that right now. Either way you’re doing so well, you can do it!!

Come live with me Kamin all I want is let me peep on you guys once in a while *-*

Users who are viewing this thread