The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord - Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Not even a novice butcher would do such a poor job cutting those chapters! :worry:
Seems it's better if I put this on hiatus for a couple of months

Dex-chan lover
That shades guy wet his pants, what? Is it because the hero is water guy?

Then we have a phantom thief popping up while there's a probably important plot with regards to the heroes.
:wooow: That was so random.

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to reread, but what happened to his sidekick that killed him? We keep getting more new heroes to do God's dirty work, but I can't recall the jerk that set this all into motion ever popping up again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Whoever came up with this chap is pure genius, one side they show tension building up for an imminent war and on other it's these happy go lucky ppl playing detective games

Group Leader
That shades guy wet his pants, what? Is it because the hero is water guy?
Going off of the image of the moon being destroyed, and this being the standard "Western God" trope, the Water Hero's weapon might be the Lance of Longinus, which is capable of piercing anything, including divine (read "Angel's") shielding.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it just me... but all of that info about hero and god isn't sinking into my brain.
Could someone shorten it in 3 words? @.@

Dex-chan lover
Is the water guy an isekaid lad lmao 10 days tells me cheat powers lmao.

Also I might be mistaken but I feel like he might end up being a good guy somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy.

I got a bad feeling for that Ludmilla-girl. Like she just got herself turned into God's marionette puppet. (No, I mean more so than just metaphorically.)

Contributor
I wonder what these human heroes are paying as the price for all these powerups. There's no way they're just getting powered up for free when these "angels" are appear to be about as shady as devils who ask for deals in exchange for power.

Users who are viewing this thread