The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron : ignore him, that comment he made is 100% ignorance and prejudice. Recycled plot lines are the norm in ALL genres, but that is because there is actually a very small number of plot lines that are usable in storytelling and it is the customization that really matters to a stories worth. At the same time calling something recycled garbage because it starts from the a similar point to another story is beyound idiotic, the start is not what is important for that classification, since there are often very limited ways for the story to start, but how the story progresses from there.

i came here to read the butthurt people saying ohh another rip off
those people cant enjoy nice things

Dex-chan lover
i am going to bookmark this because i want to see what direction it will go in

thanks for the translation, the hero wanted peace, not what he sees, now he will have to pay for his naivety, I see it like that, then let's see how the story progresses.

The description makes manga seem better than the first chapter shows,
there is no moral greyness and it is shown that the demons are in the right and humans are mad monsters that came to kill and destroy, also reincarnation of the hero is very weak. He changes sides after short conversation, there is no sign of his previous conviction from the fight against demon lord and he doesn't have desire for revenge. He just willy nilly becomes demon lord, because it is the path of least resistance.
I don't have much hope for the future chapters, I'm sure it will become laid back slice of life without much plot.

Another one. This is like the tenth manga with the same premise, same cover and same everything. Yes, im gonna read it

Dex-chan lover
😆 need comedy tag for how silly all the characters logic works. only read chapter 1, so it might become better (or worse) latter.

art is fine, characters is mediocre at most, story is rather meh.

if you enjoy mindless sol isekai with stupid politics, yeet-yank combat, and pointless drama this might please you.

but if you prefer serious isekai, this might annoy you a bit.
5/10 enjoyable at least

Users who are viewing this thread