The Big Bees - Ch. 10 - So Began the Boy’s Summer Break with the Bee

Dex-chan lover
"Mom - it's clearly a bee. Wings, antennae, stinger... butthole?"

Thanks for the chapter!
"son - did you say butthole?! ...a cat is fine too"

That meme truly lives rent-free in my head, and I can never decide if I like that fact or not :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
How dare you call her dirty, dogesa and apologize to the chunky bee now miss mom!

Supporter
Kid is absolutely smart for his age to devise the easiest way to get an animal's approximate weight in the absence of a more specialized scale is to use a regular house scale and subtract the difference between you holding and not holding them.

Dex-chan lover
Kid is absolutely smart for his age to devise the easiest way to get an animal's approximate weight in the absence of a more specialized scale is to use a regular house scale and subtract the difference between you holding and not holding them.
Yes, and no. His original intent was a bug... bugs are in single digit grams. Won't show on a body scale.

Obviously he has a cat sized bug. But normal bugs wouldn't work.

Then maybe he has food measuring scales in the kitchen. But his mom would murder him if he put bugs on a scale for food.

Dex-chan lover
His Mom isn't even taking a second to look at the thing close enough and is being confrontational for NO reason. And that's how you get your kids to rebel against ya. Nows he's gonna go join up with these guys.
latest

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
His Mom isn't even taking a second to look at the thing close enough and is being confrontational for NO reason. And that's how you get your kids to rebel against ya. Nows he's gonna go join up with these guys.
latest

Thanks for the chapter.
This just in: Local child makes a gang with his friends and invites a couple bees.
3Nwn0Iz.png

Love the Wind Waker reference though.

Users who are viewing this thread