The Big Bees - Ch. 39 - More Jirai-chan and Bee

Dex-chan lover
That bee is me the first time I got exposed to beer - 'who drinks this industrial waste-smelling crap?' (Also, not a JK but an adult, apparently? My bad.)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The answer of when does not satisfy my question of why.

Just one of her possessions from when she was young. Perhaps has fond memories of it.

I refuse to say so many more potential negative reasons involving her alcohol use and her fashion and name implications of landmine girl. Not in the context of this story.

Dex-chan lover
beechip.png

Dex-chan lover
Just one of her possessions from when she was young. Perhaps has fond memories of it.

I refuse to say so many more potential negative reasons involving her alcohol use and her fashion and name implications of landmine girl. Not in the context of this story.
Well,a down in the luck but not rock bottom single lass would be the time to have a pet on her ass.

Albeit,the fella acting more like a kiddo would might contribute.

Group Leader
I think she's just a kid pretending to be an adult, and no she's not actually drinking alcohol, she's playing pretend with that strong lemon juice. That's what I think is happening.

Dex-chan lover
That bee is me the first time I got exposed to beer - 'who drinks this industrial waste-smelling crap?' (Also, not a JK but an adult, apparently? My bad.)

Thanks for the chapter!
my dad let me try a sip of wine from his glass when i was a kid: i took a little bit, did the same face as bee, then proceeded to let it back out into the glass.
my dad was so dismayed lmao, it was the last glass from a bottle of wine that he was looking forward to drinking from after my mom and her friends had already nearly finished it - and i ruined it by spitting into it XD

i still don't like the wines my parents drink lol, too dry imo. am strangely fine with dry beers like guinness though.

Dex-chan lover
I think she's just a kid pretending to be an adult, and no she's not actually drinking alcohol, she's playing pretend with that strong lemon juice. That's what I think is happening.
I can't tell if you're joking or not. But that's not what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread