The Big Bees - Ch. 43 - Jirai-chan and the Snacking Bee

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it updated, I was afraid @Blocky_Mudkip was going to do something drastic. :shamihuh:
You saved MangaDex today @x_renon_x, thank you for the chapter!
dvRKxYH.png

Group Leader
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank god it updated, I was afraid @Blocky_Mudkip was going to do something drastic. :shamihuh:
You saved MangaDex today @x_renon_x, thank you for the chapter!
dvRKxYH.png
followed the link and was super confused at the changed layout of the forum. And looking to find out when it happened it seemed it was only that linked bee chapter's forum thread... turns out it wasn't a bee chapter you linked but a profile instead :p

I am guessing the drastic thing was to translate it himself? Or worse, pay [insert your favorite hate-translator, who takes commissions for poor results, here].

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the drastic thing was to translate it himself? Or worse, pay [insert your favorite hate-translator, who takes commissions for poor results, here].
No, the drastic thing would have been... I dunno. Probably another profile pic change or something. Hell, let's ask him.

@Blocky_Mudkip - what drastic thing were you going to do if you had to go a full month without fluff-bees?

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Surely you've heard of the alchemy process of transmutation
[bright pic]
Which anime girl is that? I vaguely recognize the hair beads.

ps: Don't make the same mistake as the edward brothers! You can't transmute life! Unless you are a villain ofc, they seemed to make chimaeras left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread