The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 8 Ch. 217 - Blood Realm Fight

Dex-chan lover
There are a few typos in this chapter, particularly "Don't you hat them?", which should've been "hate" and one earlier than that, though not so sure about that one. Just pointing it out. ^^ (edit: I was just pointing it out here cause i don't know how to tell them in the discord server :'D)

image.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
There are a few typos in this chapter, particularly "Don't you hat them?", which should've been "hate" and one earlier than that, though not so sure about that one. Just pointing it out. ^^ (edit: I was just pointing it out here cause i don't know how to tell them in the discord server :'D)

image.png
Moron was proofreading in an oofed state, apparently. I've corrected the "hate" line now, you said there were others? Send them as a reply here, I'll correct those

Group Leader
I really wish I could figure out where the manga is in relation to the WN chapters. I want to read ahead SO bad, but it's quite hard to figure out since there is literally over 1000 chapters of this thing.

Thanks for the chapter though, this series is so underrated

Dex-chan lover
Moron was proofreading in an oofed state, apparently. I've corrected the "hate" line now, you said there were others? Send them as a reply here, I'll correct those
Yeah, I read about it on the discord server, though I don't think there was an extra typo, that was just me being delusional from reading "The princess left home because she just turned not long ago" lol. My bad though.

Users who are viewing this thread