The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 8 Ch. 240 - I'm Not Her

Aggregator gang
I find it funny how he is embracing becoming who she is. Fall deeper, and embrace being a cute loli.
Ironically, we see him more often in her cute vampire form.
I agree

I'm also hoping what would happen if the others from his human side know his loli vampire/true side

Dex-chan lover
this feels a little like an asspull but eh
I was really hoping she'd get a bit taller

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so Bai Ji gonna ignore the Dragonmaid betrayed him ? ö_o

Dex-chan lover
Recap: Yana has been pulling all this shit with Ji Bail (including mind controlling him into almost murdering his sister twice, and driving her further into the machinations of the patriarchs) because Yana wanted Ji Bai dead and replaced by her sister Solanya.

Yana's final words: "Yo! You won't forgive for the shit that I've done. And I'm not apologizing -- because I don't regret it one bit... well other than failing to murder you and replace you with my sister. But please do what I want and revive the vampire race anyway!"

At which point Bai Ji kills her, but not to get rid of her, but because she's dead anyway, and Bai Ji is going to preserve her soul to maybe revive her later.

And (IDK about the WN) but the manga is giving zero information about what the heck is going on inside Bai Ji's head when she shows zero inclination towards vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread