The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 51 - The one my heart chose

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOO SHE DID IT!!!! how will zhu yao ever recover from such an insult? i almost feel sorry for her, but then again, i don't really. now i look forward to watching our nan yun take down huo mingcheng 🤧 leave no prisonerssssss nan yun will spare no one

thank you so much to shadow madness for scanlating this title!!!! it's seriously so enjoyable, i get crazy excited every time a chapter is released!! 💕💕

Omg that's fucking wild the burn!!!! Bitch needs ice lmao. She really did that shit. She really did. Then she even ask like wtf do you want huh?? Absolutely rejected him. What a mad lad she is

Thank you guys! ^_^

This chapter was great. I almost feel bad for them, but they both schemed in the past to kill her and her child.

Pfffttt, the salt and burn level is too high in this chapter!!! Love it, dang it! 😍

@marsbars the guy didn't plot to kill her. In chapter 1,
In the previous life he was tricked/swayed/framed by the other girl into believing Nan Yun killed the other girl's unborn baby and then tricked into believing she had an affair with some unknown soldier and bore the soldiers child and not his (but it was his but he didn't believe it). Such crimes back then is punishable by death even for a empresses. But even so, the MC, Nan Yun, hates him because he didn't believe her and killed their child and her.

Aggregator gang
She not only evaded his touch but also brushed off her shoulder even though he never made contact!
Plus, her expression is anything but welcoming.
Seems like obvious dislike to me, but who wants to bet Huo Mingcheng doesn't take the hint?

AWWWWW SHIIIIIT

This guy...does he actually like her? I don't understand why he would

@leyuen
It's pree fucked up huh, that he'll be swayed by another women that easily. Honestly wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I understand to an extent that "that world" people kill people for looking at them wrong and no1 will even bat an eye. However, you have someone that LITERALLY massacres your citizens and you're lenient on your punishment because your wife asked you??? For real?

Edit: Yes, I know the author made it that way for the sake of the plot.. It's just completely random how like a day(or few days) later after the emperors decision, he's literally not under house arrest anymore.

Dex-chan lover
but why is the empress taking charge of everything, not even the zhu yao own mother did anything

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi when you have the empress attending the party, you should let her take charge even if party is only for her niece. besides, the empress' command is for the best of zhu yao. the mess has already started, and the best way to prevent zhu yao from possibly losing (more) face is to cut the party short and stop the mess from continuing. the empress also left quickly, not allowing the mother or father to really get a say in

@codydub03 the emperor made a special exception for the party, since it's being hosted by the empress' niece. it isn't explicitly stated that mingcheng is totally off the hook and allowed to roam freely yet, just that he has permission to attend this particular party.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
I am almost willing to bet a rape attempt will happen soon. Which will be resolved by a fearlessly contemptuous and empty gaze from Nan Yun + the Ling pavilion guy dropping by.

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 To be fair, it wasn't yet proven that he did such horrible things. The investigation is still on-going, and he was only allowed that one day free from house arrest. He has to go back home after this and likely won't be released yet till the investigation is over or if some kind of event takes place again that the empress convinces the emperor he should attend, like the emperor's birthday or something.

Users who are viewing this thread